LABRADOR RETRIEVER WATERCOLOR ART
by SHEILA WEDEGIS

Monday, January 17, 2011

WATERCOLOR DOGS BY SHEILA M.WEDEGIS

"I Am The Master of My Domain"
                           # 2 of Watercolor Dogs.  A cute little "weener" watching his shadow.

     I love doing these little paintings. They are fun yet challenging.  I was hoping more orange had shown through but that's a lesson in progress. The glazing of watercolor.  My goal is not to use gouache for highlights but for now I like it and it works for me.

     I will be putting this painting as a print on my Fine Art America page. You can purchase it on canvas or paper.

     This watercolor is on 300lb Arches watercolor paper and is 11" x 7.5"   Can you give this cute doggie a new home?  

   $175.00 plus $6.00 S&H



No comments:

Post a Comment