LABRADOR RETRIEVER WATERCOLOR ART
by SHEILA WEDEGIS

Sunday, January 30, 2011

WATERCOLOR DOGS BY SHEILA M.WEDEGIS

What a sweet face!!!  This watercolor and watercolor pencil painting is 12" x 12" on 300 Arches watercolor paper.

I have actually painted this guy before in oils a few years ago and wanted to do him in watercolor.

Would you like to see your pet in watercolor? Send me pics. sophie@palm-spirit.com.  No obligation. I will also be putting them on my Fine Art America site where you can purchase prints and cards.

When I have reach 50 ,maybe less, images, I plan on doing a book of "Watercolor Dogs" .  Have your favorite friend immortalized in a lovely hard covered or soft covered book.

Purchase of this painting includes mat and acid free backing.
$175.00
 



No comments:

Post a Comment